Tuesday 8 October 2013

+ 1 year

It's been almost a whole year since my last post and we have been very busy moving into our first home and having our baby girl. She has been takin a lot of my time up as you can imagine but now I am slowly starting to get back to doing what I love. Whilst I was pregnant I did make some cute toys for her pictured below and as I love cross stitch I've been creating little pictures to put in frames for her bedroom. I have redecorated our living room with yellows and greys and have been doing some cross stitch pictures to frame and put in there too ( I'll add pictures at a later date). But now I'm planning on doing a craft fair abit closer to Christmas and so I'm going to be concentrating on making items for that, I have lots of ideas and and lots of cute cross stitch patterns to make tree decorations and front of cards. Ill update again soon I hope when I've got plenty of pictures to add. Also been making gifts for my cousins new baby and also a another cousins wedding also pictured below.
 Take care and thanks for viewing xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment