Sunday 30 September 2012

Other Bits and Bobs









This is a selection of some of the items I have made, alot of these are with any real pattern just going from ideas I have. I love the stocking I made these for family at christmas, I filled them with chocolates and candy canes and they all have them now to hang on their trees : )
And the pictures of the campers are recycled pictures from 2011 calender cut out and out in pictures frames I've brought from car boot sales and charity shops, frames you dont really see any more and i love them think they all work well together, I still have some pictures left so the display is ever growing : ) The top photo was just a pouch i made to keep the front of my car stereo in, I'm thinking of making smaller verions of these as little coin pouches in different fabrics to sell.
I have to leave it there for today but I must admit I'm getting a little addicted to blogging so I'm sure it wont be long until my next post. For now take care and thanks for looking : ) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment