Wednesday 4 December 2013

Lost scissors and marbles

Had such a lovely afternoon today managed to get some bunting made for the fair on Saturday I am just totally in love with the duck egg one and will probably find it hard to part with (even though I have nowhere to put it) 
I also realised how much work actually goes into bunting and have full appreciation for people that make masses for weddings, birthdays etc. I am pleased with my first attempts at it and hope that they find a good home. I also made some cute tree decs out of ribbon 
Quite in love with these, unusual as they are hope their "quirkiness" shines through on Saturday along with some more hand stitched heart decorations, these went so well at the last fair I had to make more 
A cute little fellow has been created this afternoon, he's sturdy so can be used as a door stop or simply to pirch on a shelf or fireplace I think he's mega cute and again something I will be sad or see go but will be worth it 
As for the lost scissors I have no idea what has happened to them, after completing the hanstitched hearts I was sat on the sofa ready to start my next batch, so went to make a brew and when I came back they were nowhere to be found so I'm left now with no scissors and some definate marbles missing thinking i should go and try and get a good nights sleep and start again in the morning, so that's what I'm goin to do. Goodnight and thanks for viewing take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment