Wednesday 26 September 2012

Beggining

This is the first time ive done anything like this, but after getting inspiration from a follower on twitter ( @LisaYatesDesign ) I decided to give it a go. It is quite early in the morning so you will have to bear with me hehe.
I wanted to start showing off the items I've been making (and hope i get a positive response hehe), so hopefully later I'll get the chance to upload those photos to this blog. At the moment I am frantically trying to get things made for a local craft fair on saturday. This is going to be my second fair am im really excited. As always I have left things til last minute and have so many ideas running through my mind with no time to do them all. Which leaves me building up a cute portfolio of designs.
So hopefully you'll like what you see, and enjoy reading my blog. Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment